Friday 12 July 2013

Back in New Zealand

Its been two and a half months since I moved back to New Zealand and absolutely loving it. Sometimes I miss the world tour - especially when I see my ranking slide, it makes me want to play overseas more. However, there is plenty of competition for me in probably the best local circuits in the world. Settling back in nicely and enjoying being in one place for a longer time, cruisy road trips instead of the hassles and costs of flying. With work going excellent and familiar and friendly faces all around me, I am certainly at home. I love being back in NZ!


The Wednesday SquashFit team at SquashGym Palmerston North

Sport Afterlife

Life after being a a squash professional seemed uncertain. Who am I, if not an athlete? What are my skills? What would I do for a liv...